Global DMC Partners, the largest global network of Destination Management Companies (DMCs), reports that six of its DMC members – BBC Destination Management, Corinthian Events, Destination Nashville, Realize Colorado, Red Velvet Events, and Russkie Prostori – are Awards Finalists for the Association of Destination Management Executives International (ADMEI) Achievement Awards. The six DMCs, serving New Orleans, LA; Boston, MA; Nashville, TN; Colorado; Austin, TX; and Russia, were nominated for thirteen awards in twelve out of 25 total categories in Achievement, Excellence and Recognition:
2018 Achievement Award Finalists:
Best Innovative Events $50,001 - $100,000
· Sparkle and Twang – Celebrating 50 Years of Country Music - Destination Nashville
Best Innovative Events $200,001 - $500,000
· Dancin' through the Decades - Destination Nashville
Best Destination Marketing
· The Hybrid of Nola Style Parades - BBC Destination Management
· 20 Years of Russian Magic's - Russkie Prostori
Best Logistics – Transportation
· The Hybrid of NOLA Parades - BBC Destination Management
Best Public Event
· NORTHSIDE - Red Velvet Events
Best Recreational Activity
· A Day On the Ranch - Red Velvet Events
Best Tour Program
· Little People of America - Realize Colorado
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program
· IMPACT Projects - BBC Destination Management
2018 Excellence Awards Finalists
Excellence in Incentive Travel Programming or Service
· Taste of Austin: Incentive Awards Trip - Red Velvet Events
Excellence in Meeting Services
· VF Corp - Corinthian Events
Excellence in Sustainable Initiatives
· Rooted in Thirty Years - Destination Nashville
Destination Management Rising Star
· Christina Pohlmann, CMP, DMCP, BBC Destination Management
Three notable Global DMC Partners members – BBC Destination Management, Destination Nashville, and Red Velvet Events – have each been nominated for three or more awards.
President of Global DMC Partners, Catherine Chaulet, says, “With six Global DMC Partners members announced as finalists, 2018 marks a record year for us in ADMEI Award nominees. I am ecstatic to see our DMC partners gaining the recognition they deserve for their nonstop innovation and commitment to excellence and creativity.”
The 2018 ADMEI Achievement Awards Ceremony will take place on Saturday, February 10 at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Supported by the European Society of Association Executives (ESAE) and the Union of International Associations (UIA), Headquarters Magazines serve the needs of international associations organizing worldwide congresses.
Supported by the European Management Assistants Association (EUMA), European Cities Marketing (ECM) and Site, MIM Europe is designed for corporate meetings and incentives planners based all over Europe.